Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I love new stuff!

I love new stuff! I've been doing a lot of shopping and got a few birthday gifts!

I finally got my new glasses last week! The old ones were so scratched and smudgy!
I've been looking for these sneaks for ever! Finally found them today at the Palisades Center.
And I have been eyeing this skirt from Banana Republic for awhile too, so I finally gave in. Randi had a discount coupon so that was even better! Looks much better on me than it does hanging up here. I got a cute matching sweater too!
Mom got me this new blanket set for my birthday! The blanket is so comfy and it's hard to get out of bed when I have the AC on.

I got some GCs for my birthday too, so I did some shopping at Scrap Artist, Funky Playground and Sweet Shoppe. Here's what I got!


And here's my new laptop!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Yeah! love all of the new stuff. I really need some new glasses (well at least lenses) too- the thought of how much that is going to cost makes me put it off a bit longer though. :-P Pretty new skirt and bed cover too!

June 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at all that cool new stuff! Love the skirt. Congrats on the new laptop!!!!!!!

June 12, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very pretty stuff Robin! Now, you must take a picture of yourself wearing the new glasses, skirt and sweater, sitting on your new bed! :-)

June 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like you've had some serious shopping fun! I love that new bed set, it looks so cute. :)

June 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home