Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lots of layouts

I wish I had more time to scrap!!! I was supposed to be at my brother's house today waiting for the washing machine delivery, and I was actually looking forward to having some uninteruppted scrapping time. But the delivery won't be until afternoon, so he didn't need me to wait. And instead of scrapping, I've been ACDSeeing stuff. (Yes, my collection is that big that it's taking me months!)


Well, since I didn't get any scrapping done today, here are some pages I've done in the last week or so...

Danielle and Taylor wanted matching rainbows when we went to the face painting booth at Ag Field Day. Couldn't get a good photo of T, but Danielle is such a ham! :) Isn't this rainbow paper so cute - it's from Jenn Trippetti's Pretty Funky kit. Credits.
I've also been using a bunch of templates lately. Makes life way easier! This one and the Rocky page below are by Jen Caputo. And I also used lots of goodies by Audra Little on this one. And I just love this picture of Kylie playing in the grass at grandma's. Credits.

My mother gave Kylie this hairstyle - and Taylor had to have 3 pigtails too. Kylie says "cheese" when she sees my camera now. She likes to pose! This page has more of Jenn's stuff on it. Credit.

Here's my favorite birthday dog!!! I used lots of stuff by Jess and Kim's Rowdy Boy clusters on this one. Credits

And here's another photo I really love from when I took the girls to the park. I used Jess's Summertime Potentialities papers and elements. Credits

3 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

You may not have gotten any pages done yesterday, but you sure have been productive in the last week! Wow, girl! All the layouts are gorgeous!

June 21, 2007  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I have to agree-they are gorgeous! Nice job!

June 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These layouts are all terrific, Robin!! So fun!!

June 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home