Friday, June 15, 2007

Memory Almost Full

While I was at the Strawberry Fields show, they were playing songs from Paul McCartney's new album Memory Almost Full. And I was in Starbucks last week where I decided to pick it up! I think it's one of his best albums in awhile - as good or better than Flaming Pie. My favorite song is Dance Tonight, which has a cool video with Natalie Portman and Mackenzie Crook (from the British vesion of The Office).

Oh, and speaking of ex-Beatles, I'm just browsing the iTunes store and found a new John tribute album called Instant Karma with some pretty cool artists and also found that the Traveling Wilburys (which George belonged to) is now available! I love how there's always new stuff out there for us Beatles junkies!

And, I also just realized that you can make a wish list in iTunes. You can create a playlist and then add songs from the store to it. Didn't think of that before!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home