Sunday, June 17, 2007

Random Sunday observations

"Sleep is totally awesome. Especially if you're tired." - Corinne, my 12-year-old cousin said today.
***
The people who made the movie Eragon should apologize to Christopher Paolini and then go study under Peter Jackson to learn how to make movies that respect a book, look cool and entertain.
***
John From Cincinatti is a weird show. I liked Ed O'Neil. I also like that Luke Perry and Willie Garson are on it. Don't know if I'll keep watching.
***
I wish I had my actions and fonts on the laptop. I have about 3 pages done and another started, but I'm too lazy to bring them upstairs so I can put on the finishing touches.
***
I'm hosting Night Owls tonight at RAKScraps 12:30 am EST. I hope some people show up!!!
***
I got a manicure today and it's already ruined. I didn't let it dry long enough.
***
I just remembered that Entourage is about to start. Yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Corinne's quote about sleep is too funny- and true ;)

I totally agree about the movie Eragon- it was just too short. Like Mark observed after watching it (he hasn't read the book), they killed off main characters and you didn't care because there wasn't enough time to even get to know them. If they had added even another 30 minutes it would have helped, and another hour after that and it could have been a great movie. The characters spent all of the time and effort to get to the Varden stronghold, and they just skipped that whole middle part of the book. From what little I've read on Christopher Paolini's forum, he didn't have any say at all in how they made the movie and that is just sad- and so was the movie. :(

I'm beat and not feeling well, but I'll be at nightowls anyway. See you in a few!

June 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Corinne is so right. I had such a hard time getting up this morning!!

Sorry I missed Nightowls. I was actaully up, but I was in my design mode, and when I noticed the time, the chat was over. Hope y'all had fun!

June 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home