Sunday, June 03, 2007

So I'm just getting home - and I feel like bawling, but in a good way! I went to dinner with my friends and then my sister or brother or SIL suggested going to my old watering hole instead of Hoboken afterwards and I saw a bunch of people who I haven't seen in years! And it was like I just saw them yesterday. It was so crazy, and well, I've had a few too many diet cokes and stolis, but it was a pretty good night. This is the first time in ages that I've gone out for my b'day and didn't end up puking and crying all night.

There are so many reasons I haven't gone there. I gained so much weight. I was cutting back on the crazy life. I was avoiding people who knew my ex-boyfriend and who he owed money too. But you know, not one person mentioned him. And I don't know if it was fake or if they were really happy to see me, but it was fun. I'm glad I went.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had such a great day! Your Beatles lunch looked great!!!! I'm sure your old friends were truly happy to see you.

June 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home