Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Some news and some scrapping!

I was so excited to get a pm from Jenn Trippetti asking me to be a guest CT!!! I can't wait to get started playing! This is my first guest spot. So while I'm downloading some new goodies, here are some pages I've gotten done! I did some of these before my vacation, but I've actually been in the mood to scrap this week too!

This is about as close as I get to a two-page layout! Did these reverse matching pages of my nieces using their portraits! I just love Kim Jensen's Love is Messy Clusters! More credits here for T and K.

This is one I did a while ago about my wonderful driving skills using lots of goodies by Jessica Bolton! Credits.

This is a page that I promised Michelle Adams I would get around to when I was ready since I was so miserable last year. You can read my journaling and credits here. Lots of goodies from Studio Krista on this one.

And here's one from my night out on Saturday. The pineapple had a fruit punch margarita and it was so good! It was so big that I only needed one. I was also trying to eat the pineapple using the straw. Very entertaining! LOL! The template is by my dear friend Tracy Blankenship and you can get some of her funky super cool templates on her blog right now! Here are the rest of my credits.

5 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Those are all great LOs! too funny about getting lost all of the time. I can relate a bit LOL!
I'm so glad you are feeling better about yourself and life this year! You know you can always chat with me anytime!

June 05, 2007  
Blogger jessica said...

Oh wow....what a super big collection of GORGEOUS layouts, girl!! Love every single one of them.

Congratulations on your guest CT spot!

June 06, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great looking pages Robin! Here's to a super year for you...31 will be awesome! And congrats on the guest CT spot, have fun!

June 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All such wonderful layouts, Robin!!! LOL at getting lost. I don't get lost really too often, but I often go into a mental autopilot sort of thing and start to drive the wrong place. I'm so glad you had a good birthday! Hope this is a totally rockin' year for you!!! Congrats on your guest CT spot!

June 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay about the guest spot!! Love your layouts, your gallery is smokin' so much inspiration (and I need it, LOL!), gorgeous stuff!!

June 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home