Sunday, June 03, 2007

Why does it have to end!!!!!

Well my week off is almost over! It's back to work tomorrow. I've been catching up at RAKscraps and with some email just now. I have had a pretty amazing week, considering I just stayed home!
I got so much done, went somewhere every day, made some progress with cleaning and things I had been procrastinating! I saw some great movies, saw lots of friends. My new glasses and laptop should be here any day! The desk is still pretty gross - but I did reduce the pile a bit! LOL!
It's been raining tonight - but I was so lucky to have such gorgeous weather all week. I felel pretty good and I've motivated to get stuff done. I want to get out of the house more during the day before work instead of just sitting around on the computer. And I really need to get back on the diet after relaxing it the last few days. Wish me luck as I go back to work tomorrow - I hope this attitude stays with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home