Friday, July 20, 2007

I met Pattie Knox!

Out of all the people I've seen today - I think I was most excited to meet Pattie Knox. And she didn't think anyone would recognize her! We met so many people I can't even remember who they all are right now - but many are former RAK team members! We also had a bunch of gals come to the lunch I organized - and no one took out a camera! Aren't we dorks!!!!
We got these super cute bags for free! :) They have a really great line. And we're gotten lots of free stuff. We've also been doing some of the make and takes. Krista, Melissa and Melinda will be so proud of me! LOL! Aren't Mish and Audra so cute! And here are some little books I did ...


We didn't even see half of the booths! The convention is really huge. We were so exhausted though by the time things were shutting down. We'll be going to a 2Peas social thingy later tonight and we're just trying to rest up now!

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

How totally fun!!! Hi Audra and Mish!!!!! *waving*
So glad you're having a grand time there, Robin!!!!!

July 20, 2007  
Blogger Melinda said...

So wish I was there!! I had a good day with Brenna and Sarah today at the zoo, so that was nice. Loving that Friends album- so CUTE! Love how the edge of the pages are diecut in the shape of the letters.I can't believe they were doing those as make and takes!! OK, I'd better stop drooling now LOL!

I'm going to get me a copy of HP one way or the other tomorrow- I can't stand the suspense any more. I've gone through 2 300 page books in the last two days trying to distract myself ;)

July 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you all, how cool that you are hanging out together!! It sounds like so much fun!

July 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh FUN!!! Hope you enjoy the rest of the trip!!! Say hi to Mish and Audra!!

July 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm ROTFLing over here Robin! Thanks for giving me my fifteen minutes of fame...and I was delighted to meet "Rocky's Mom" too. My only complaint about CHA was that I wasn't there nearly long enough to spend time with people like you. Maybe next year, eh?

July 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home