Friday, July 13, 2007

Little Darlin'


If you don't have this kit yet, I don't know what you're waiting for! Krista Mettler and Jessica Bolton teamed up again on Little Darlin' it's just awesome!!!! And I love it even more because they made it with love for my dear friend Tania and her baby girl on the way!

Here's a page I did with it.
I have been using a lot of photoshop actions lately, and Lauren Barden's Make Me Balanced really saved this one for me! (I would link you up, but her stuff isn't at Funky Playground?) Here's the before. Yuck!
I'm hoping to see Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix before work tomorrow! I can't wait! It's one of my favorite books in the series. I bet they cut out a lot of stuff from Sirius's house, which I love, but we'll see!

Caught up on my Netflix the last few days. I watched Night at the Museum (which totally didn't look like the museum after just going there - but still very cute movie!) and Invincible, which was a great football film and great story with Mark Wahlberg, who I just love. I also finished reading Shopaholic and Sister. I am so hooked on these books. They are just so cute and funny.
Now I'm trying to get through my stack of magazines. Don't want to pick up a new book until the new Harry Potter comes out. :) Only a few more days to go!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

LOL! I wondered about the museum - now I know! :)

July 13, 2007  
Blogger clc said...

Love the kit - going to have to go shopping. You convinced me on the action too. I found Lauren's stuff at the Lilypad. Thanks for giving me some great pointers, Robin!

July 13, 2007  
Blogger Melinda said...

yep, just coming to say that Lauren and TracyAnn Robinson are going to be selling at the LilyPad. Saw the announcement on Nancy Comelab's blog ;)

July 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home