Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tania's shower

I still haven't sent out prizes yet, so if you still want to play in the shower game, send your answers in! :)

I got a few of the challenges done too!
It was hard to pick just one page for Emily's scraplift challenge. Tania's one of my all time favorite scrappers so my favorties have lots of her pages! I scraplifted Tania's End of Roll page. Credits.I found these photos in my stash for Cassie's scavenger hunt. (Credits: Paper from Jessica Bolton's Little Darlin Add On, frames by Nancy Comelab, notepaper by Angela Barton)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tania Shaw said...

Oh I love the lift Robin!!! It's absolutely adorable, and you know, Kylie is one of the most beautiful little girls I've ever seen and you can just see her inner beauty too!

Thanks again for the great day!!

July 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home