Sunday, July 22, 2007

What happens in Chicago...

CHA has been so much fun and absolutely crazy! We've met so many people and seen so much stuff!
We had drinks last night with Holly at the swanky Red Bar over at her hotel. Holly's got a photo of me from there on her blog. (I think I look crazy!)

We had some yummy cosmos there but that's all I can say about that!

Today we slept in a bit, and while we walking around, Jen Caputo called and invited us to lunch with lots of digi gals, including Kellie Penn, who's on Jess's team with me. She's so cute.
And of course it was at brewery called Ram, since Jen picked the place.

We also met Elsie! Her booth was just the most adorable thing ever.
And we made these cute little books with her.


We played with more stuff again today. Here's another cool thing - it's like a glitter and flock rub on from We R Memory Makers.

And these Zoom Albums are the coolest things ever! You print out the photos on a template, fold and stick the pages and then add the hard cover.
Here's a little CK tag book...
And these mouse pads were so cool. You could totally put a digital page in there.
There were so many fun things!

We had dinner and more drinks tonight with Holly and her some of her paper scrapping friends tonight and I think we're ready to crash now. Audra has a less crazy photo here. My throat hurts from all the gabbing I've been doing since I've been here!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!! By the way, you look gorgeous in all of your pix and I think the one on Holly's blog is adorable!!!!

July 22, 2007  
Blogger Michelle said...

How totally fun!!!!! I love that photo of you on Holly's blog!!!

July 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you are so cute!! I can't believe you met Elsie, sooo jealous over here! Hope you have a good trip home!

July 22, 2007  
Blogger shelly c said...

What a blast you're having! Caught your photo at Holly's blog, you looked great the way you're smiling at the camera!

July 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home