Monday, August 06, 2007

Aloha!

I am finally recovered (I think) from this weekend! Mike had his annual birthday barbecue this weekend. And being the first time I've gotten to stay at one if these, it figured it was a pretty low turnout, but I still got to see some people I haven't seen in awhile and had a fun time anyway!

Don't know if I can show you some of the photos from the party! LOL! It was pretty crazy. We had limbo contest that turned into a hurdling contest, with guys jumping over the limbo stick in grass skirts. And here we are singing karaoke. I can't remember what song it was. Maybe "I Ran" - it was an 80s hits CDs.

Well, I'm still a mess today, and not from the hangover so much but because I got pretty beat up! First I fell in the alleyway because I am klutz and I didn't see a step. Big scabs and bruises on both of my knees (again!). And then these guys were goofing around behind me and me and my lawn chair somehow ended up tackled on the ground.

I didn't do a thing yesterday. Just finished watching the last few episodes of 24 (WOW is all I can say about that. I got get the rest of those from Mike) and some more Freaks & Geeks. It's been pretty quiet since Mom is reading Harry Potter.

I did get a page finished up though! Here's one I did with some photos from last summer of the girlies with lots of goodies from Jenn Trippetti.

And here's one of Lucia from last weekend using Kim Jensen's Shameless Collection.
Credits.

Speaking of my cute little goddaughter, you can see her in action on YouTube. Betty has some videos that she puts up for their family in Spain. This one is my favorite and it so funny!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No wonder I like you so much -- I recognized a fellow klutz when I saw one. Hope your scrapes and bruises go away fast! See you soon!! :)

August 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Robin! Looks like you had a blast! Hope you continue to recover, hehe!!

August 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that pic of you guys! Too funny! So sorry you got banged up!!

Love the layouts! That video is too cute!!!

August 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home