Monday, August 20, 2007

It's almost over!

Well, it's almost over. My 10 days away from work. Nothing too exciting has happened. My last week off was way more eventful. Didn't help much that I was so broke this time or that it was hot and sticky for the first part of the week, and then cold and rainy these last few days.

So what have I been up to? I haven't been on the computer all too much, although I did do some scrapping and I have been making some progress with ACDSee organizing. I have been eating and drinking way too much! Diet has been totally off track and I need to get it going again tomorrow.

Here's some of the highlights and lowlights:
- Got dragged along on shopping trips with my sister.
- Hung out at few barbecues.
- Saw lots of friends.
- Got splashed by my nieces as they played in their pool and then witnessed their worst fits ever as they fought over the Barbie car.
- Had lunch with Melissa and Krista and even went to Target with Melissa and Gracie
- Ate lots of Cuban, Greek, Italian and Aussie (well Outback!) food.
- Finished watching Freaks and Geeks. Also saw Guide to Recognizing Your Saints (not so good) and Last King of Scotland (awesome movie) from Netflix.
- Saw El Cantante for free (long story), saw the Simpsons Movie (go Spiderpig!) again, and saw Superbad (sooooooooo funny!).
- Bought a very expensive birthday cake at Ben and Jerry's.
- Went swimming and worked on my tan at the new town pool.
- Drove around in Joanie's new convertible.
- Finished Prisoner of Azkaban and am working on Goblet of Fire.
- Caught up on magazines a bit.
- Watched all of What About Brian on the computer while I ACDseed.
- Had a really nasty hangover all day Friday.
- Made several trips to Starbucks.
- Created a hybrid project for my mom's birthday.
- Got my allergy shots.


Here's my goddaughter looking so cute. I got to play with SBG's Funky Train kit! Credits
And my niece looking so cute too! Lots of Krista's goodies on this one. Credits.
Here's my first hybrid project! Used lots of stuff from AC Moore and from Jess and Krista's Bohemian Peddler kit. :) Credits.I did this one for the Digi Dare challenge and for the favorite designer challenge at RAKs. This one features lots of goodies by Correen. Credits.

And here are the girls acting like crazy monkeys at the zoo. Jenn Trippetti's new Rain Forrest Kit was so perfect for these! Credits.

So that's what I've been up to! Nothing too exciting. But I'm just sad it's over now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

It sounds like you've gotten a lot of things done to me! enjoy what vacation you have left! :)

August 21, 2007  
Blogger clc said...

Glad you've done some things you wanted to. Love they layout of NYC at night! I'm going to have to see that for myself sometime.

August 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home