Friday, August 10, 2007

Opposite day

I am feeling 150% better today than I did yesterday! Maybe it's knowing that I have 10 days with nothing to do up ahead. I've been listening to the Who and had a nice big vanilla latte, and what's better than that. I also slept in late and had the house to myself this afternoon, so that probably helps. But what's really weird is that I'm in such a good mood and it's gray and cloudy - that never happens!!!

I'm trying to make a list of things I can do this week. I'm super excited about having lunch with Krista and Melissa this weekend! We've been trying to get together for months now and have had a hard time coordinating. Other than that, I have lots of cleaning and organizing I should get done. And I think I'm going to go down the shore (that's Jersey for going to the beach) or to Great Adventure. My sister's friend also belongs to a town pool, so I'm hoping to hang out there too. So I don't think it will be too bad! I just need to keep the spending low until Thursday when I get paid. And that's not a bad thing either because that should keep me from eating out. I gained another pound this week at my weigh in and I need to reverse that.

Oh, and I want to wish a very happy birthday to Jeanine! :) Hope it's a great one!

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Glad you feel better, Robin!

August 10, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Robin I'm glad you are having a better day today. Enjoy your lunch with Krista and Melissa! :-)

August 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Squidward, he's Squidward, you're Squidward, we're all Squidward! LOL (Please tell me I remembered correctly that you watch Spongebob and you have a clue what I'm talking about. LOL) So glad you had a good day and are looking forward to your vacation!! :)

August 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break, Robin! I'm so jealous of your lunch with Krista and Melissa - I hope you have a great time. :)

August 11, 2007  
Blogger Meredith said...

that sounds like fun! hope you enjoyed your lunch!

August 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been quiet all week, hope you're enjoying your 10 days of no work!! Can't wait to hear an update soon!

August 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home