Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Shopping

Since I was home yesterday, Randi and I ran a few errands and went shopping. Correen mentioned that her daughter got the Littlest Pet Shop Guess Who on her blog and Randi and I actually looked for it at Target for "the girls." Didn't find it though! LOL!

We also bought a couple of grass skirts, leis and coconut bras for Mike's luau this weekend. They are not for us, but for some of our guy friends. We also got some luau decorations and a ukelele for Mike. I am really looking forward to the party this year since I don't have to leave early to go to work! Most people usually aren't even there by the time I leave, which has lead most people to believe that I live in Connecticut and I haven't lived there in 7 1/2 years!!!

My brother is turning 30, so I wanted to get him something good this year. I got him a karaoke machine! He always gets up and sings, and I thought it would be a lot of fun for the bbqs and stuff at his house. Anyone know about buying karaoke songs from itunes??? I want to make him a cd of his karaoke standards, which include: Sweet Caroline, Build Me Up Buttercup, American Pie, It Takes 2 (Rob Base version), Don't Stop Believing, Scene From An Italian Restaurant, and a few others. We got a few CDs that have 80s songs and oldies, including Copacabana.

I was craving baked potato soup, and since the doctor said "eat whatever you want" I had Randi take me to Houlihans. I am so stuffed now I can hardly move.

Going back to 24 now. I know I'm a few years behind on 24, but Jack Bauer is a hot badass! I'm loving this show!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad the test went ok. Sounds like you've been enjoying following doctor's orders. ;) Hope you have a blast at the party! :)

August 02, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

24 rules.

And I'm glad that things are going ok with the doctor, too. :)

August 02, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

24 is awesome! I can't wait for season 6 to hit dvd, we missed an epsiode near the beginning so we stopped watching. lol

Sounds like a fun party - hope you have a grea time!

August 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home