Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Monday!

Now doesn't that sound like an oxymoron? Happy Monday? Well, for some strange reason, I am in a good mood, even though it's back to work today. I am just so super excited because it's premiere week and most of my favorite shows are back, starting with Heroes tonight!!! Woohoo! I have the TiVo set for my regulars: Heroes, How I Met Your Mother, Dancing With the Stars, Grey's, The Office, Ugly Betty, My Name is Earl, Men in Trees, The Simpsons, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, and so far I'm only planning two new shows, Private Practice and Dirty Sexy Money. The Simpsons started up again last night and the opening credits was an awesome tribute to the Simpsons Movie, complete with a Spider-Pig cameo! At some point, I'll find some time to watch all of these!

It was a pretty quiet weekend here. On Saturday, I ran errands with Randi and Mom, and I bought some new sweaters in Banana Republican and Target. Then I went with Randi & Vesna to watch them get their tattoos! I think they are crazy, but the tats came out pretty cool.
After witnessing that, I needed a drink :) so I went out with my friends.

Yesterday, I had the house to myself. My stomach was kinda yucky again. I caught up on some Entertainment Weeklies, Netflix (Bobby & The Lake House. I like the Lake House until the End. Made no sense at all! Didn't the people who made that ever see Back to The Future and learn about the space-time continuum!) I also did a little scrapping (and more playing with Light Room) and finished up a page for my sketch challenge...
Finally scrapped these pics from the day I hung out with Connie and Irene. Used Jess's Just another memory. Here are the rest of the credits.
And check out the new sketch too. You can grab the templates at RAKScraps!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

wow!!!! i haven't seen the lakehouse yet, but maybe their flux capacitors were out of whack. lol! i love back to the future. when my husband was selling cars, he had some guy come in to the store and tell him that his car was making noises. well, my husband can sell a car to anyone, but he knows NOTHING about them mechanically. He told the guy that it was probably his flux capacitor and he should take it to the service department immediately! The guy was totally freaked out and wanted to know how much one of those ran for. :) Sounds like you have a lot of shows to watch this season. I wish we had TiVo. I end up missing my shows b/c I am cleaning up spit-up or dealing with nightmares.

September 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home