Monday, September 17, 2007

Quiet weekend

It's been pretty quiet around here. I've spent most of the weekend working and doing family stuff. My stomach's been bothering me, so I've been kinda cranky and I even went to bed super early Saturday night.

Saturday we went to the Moose Lodge for Mom's College of Regents ceremony. I have no idea what any of it means, except that it's a big deal for the ladies of the Moose. They all wear cap and gowns and have this big long (boring) ceremony. :) And my sister is now an official member of the lodge, too.
Here's a card I made for the occassion...

Credits: Christy Lyle's Chocolate Moose Kit from Sweet Shoppe, Kim Jensen's Date It Beads from Scrapdish, Circle stitched by Lisa Whitney at Scrapartist, Green stitches by Gina Miller, Dani Mogstad's Hand Stitched Alphas from Sweet Shoppe.

I also finally finished up this page that I started month's ago for a scraplift challenge of Jen Caputo....


Here's one I also just finished of Taylor playing with Aquadoodle, one of my best purchases ever! Keeps the kids busy for hours! I used lots of stuff by SaraAmarie, who's one of this month's sponsors at RAKScraps. Credits.

And this is cute little card I made for my friend Missy, who was the birthday girl at the wig party I went to a few weeks ago. Missy rescues dogs so I had to use Mindy Terasawa's Dog Gone Cute kit and stickers to make this for her.

That's all folks. I need some lunch!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hehehe I love the moose card! I bet your mom got a kick out of that.

I tooootally know what you mean about that aqua doodle. I got one for Kyleigh for Christmas last year and she just LOVES that thing..only downside is when she keeps sucking the water out of it so I have to keep refilling it! Maybe I need to put something in the water to make it not so yummy tasting! LOL

Hope your tummy feels better soon.

September 17, 2007  
Blogger clc said...

Hope your stomach is feeling better - love the layouts!

September 17, 2007  
Blogger Jen Caputo said...

that card is so cute! Congrats to your mom and sis!! And woohoo, love your lift of my San Diego page - it's one of my fave pages and your lift is fantastic. Awesome colors!!

September 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better, Robin! Love the layouts, and the cards are too cute!!! Kaylee has an Aquadoodle too. She doesn't play with it for too terribly long at one time, but she does get it out often, and at least it's easy cleanup!

September 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness, those cards are adorable! Hope your stomach is feeling better.

September 18, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute stuff Robin! I especially like the card for your mom with the moose. I have that kit too. :-)

September 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home