Sunday, October 21, 2007

Here's my desk

I'm exhausted from playing with Kylie and Lucia yesterday. The two girls were so funny together. Kylie was so shy at first, but then warmed up a bit to her. I didn't get any shots of them together though because Kylie was glued to me for the most part.

I had brunch today with Randi and her friend Michelle. After that, I came upstairs to finish working on my desk mess. Here's how it looked before. (Actually it was worse than this photo from Feb.)

And here it is now!
I am pretty proud of myself! LOL! I know it's still cluttered - but I like clutter. What can I say, I have a lot of stuff. But that big piles are gone and I even hung up a bunch of stuff that Melinda and Correen might find familiar!

As for the rest of the weekend, I hurried home on Friday night, parked my car and took the light rail to Hoboken only to find out when I got there I had missed a call from Randi saying she was leaving!!!! She had been out since 3 pm. Teachers are punks! So I called my friend Billy instead and hung out with the gang at the Rover and had a lot of fun. I usually don't even go out on Friday nights.

I was trying to sleep in on Saturday, but I heard Kylie calling for me. She's learning to talk a lot more now, even though she still babbles a lot. She was pretty upset after her parents dropped her off (Taylor was a flower girl in Vesna's cousin's wedding yesterday) but she was calling me "Nonnie, come play." So cute! We had people in and out all day. Randi and Rocky were here. My Grandma and Aunt Lorraine came by, then Betty and Lucia and mom's friends Teri and Patty. We had pizza and cupcakes for Randi's birthday.

Here are some pics. The girls are getting so big... (sorry I'm too lazy to touch up)


And Randi's baby is pretty big too!


Hope you had a good weekend. We're having a Night Owls Chat tonight at RAKScraps! :) We had so much fun when we returned last weekend. Chat starts at 12:30 am EST/9:30 pm PST. And there'll be prizes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your desk looks good, Robin and great photos you've shared! Everyone is beautiful. Took me a few to figure out what I'd find familiar that you hung up, but I finally figured it out ;-).

October 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home