Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Blah!!!!

That's how I feel today. I have some kind of nasty cough and I'm feeling so tired. I really don't want to go to work. I've been in bed all day watching TV and haven't worked on a thing. And now I need to get ready to go. Sigh!!!!

Here are my latest pages. Knowing I have to work on Christmas projects, I've been procrastinating by actually scrapping LOL! ...

Used lots of goodies by Jessica Bolton and Kim Jensen. Credits.
These two were inspired by challenges Jennifer Trippetti was running at RAKscraps.
Credits.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I can definitely relate- I've got so much to do and I just don't feel like it. I think I'm coming down with something too- my throat is getting really scratchy over the last few hours and my energy level is going down the tubes quickly. I hope you make it through work tonight without too much discomfort!

November 28, 2007  
Blogger clc said...

I hope you're feeling better soon! I've got to get some Christmas calendars started. It sounds like you're way ahead of me in getting ready for Christmas.

November 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home