Sunday, November 18, 2007

The holiday panics

Instead of feeling full of the holiday spirit, this is the time of year when I start to panic. I can't believe Thanksgiving is in a few days. Where did November go? I need to get to the store to buy the ingredients for my apricot cookies, which a friend of mine requested this year. Just another thing to add to my never ending to-do list.

And I have no idea what I'm giving for Christmas this year. I have given hardcover books the last few years and calendars. And now everyone looks forward to them. So I feel just terrible about not having enough done. I may have to go buy gifts!

This last week has been crazy for me. (Seems to be a theme this month!) I had to do some designing. I helped Randi pack and deal with a crazy situation with her closing. She and Rocky have moved in with us for a few days now. There's been all kinds of crazy stuff at work and I worked four different shifts and on seven different sections in one week, which had me so confused!!! My aunt had surgery - and she's doing well. And my RAKscraps email is acting completely bonkers.

So when I want to get stuff done, it just seems life gets in the way. I'm trying not to panic too much today. I'm going to see Dane Cook later with my sister. I could use some laughs!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home