Monday, November 19, 2007

Skiddly Do!


Last night Randi and I went to see Dane Cook at the Garden. We both think he's pretty yummy and ever since we watched Viscous Cycle, we're always telling each other to go google it. :)
Well, our new favorite Dane pharse is "skiddly do" from the show last night. He was so funny and pretty raunchy as usual. And the place was packed with people who made me feel old.

I also thought it was funny how he said he didn't want to join Facebook because someone poked him with a zombie and bought him a drink. :) I know Krista will appreciate that! LOL!

I won't divulge any more because he's not very PG or PC.

We had some time to kill before the show so we stopped into Macy's and it's all decorated for Christmas! There's a big blow up Shrek outside and they even had the ball that's going to drop in Time Square inside. It was all pretty cool and had us feeling less stressed out and much more into the holiday mood!

1 Comments:

Blogger skyescrapz said...

I love Dane. I won't send him drinks or Zombies though. ;)

November 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home