Friday, November 09, 2007

Some great customer service!

I know a lot of people like to post these things over at DST, but I just wanted to say some thank yous here. :) I've gotten some great help and goodies from designers lately and I just wanted to share.

I shop a lot over at Funky Playground. So much so that I tend to lose track of my zip files or mess up my files. But Corina Nielson is always so helpful and gets back to me right away to help me out!

While I could pick up Amanda Rockwell's stuff over Funky Playground, I tend to shop at her own store. She has been so sweet and she recently sent me a RAK just because! I really love her new collections if you haven't checked them out yet. Gorgeous stuff!

Miss Tina at Scrapbook-Bytes is also a sweetie! She sent me a RAK through Kaboodle and I used it to pick up some of her goodies. She also has some great commercial use items.

And I want to give a shout out to Amy Cheeseman and Amy Blesser over at SBB, too! They are just dolls and they've both sent me really nice notes after I picked up some of their stuff. :) I've known them both since I started digiscrapping three years ago and I think we all were on the Chain Gang together. I'm so glad to see they are just rockin' with their designs!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe..... thanks hon!!! Lately I have been falling behind with my customer service issues, but I really do try lol!!!! I aprpeciate the shout out :) Glad I could take care of you!!! HUGS

November 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home