Sunday, November 04, 2007

Some scrapping

Well I didn't think it could be done, but I managed to get one page done yesterday during the madness that was Digital Scrapbooking Day! I don't know about you, but with all the sales and stuff going on, my head was spinning. I couldn't decide what to do, so I ended up not doing much. I even took a break to watch a movie and then went out to karaoke instead of going to chats.

I used the Studio Girls new Impressions of Gratitude kit for this page. Credits.

And here's another one I did last week from Great Adventure. This is how I had to scrap this page because I don't like scary clowns, but still wanted to be brave and include it...
Pulled the photo over before saving LOL! I used a bunch of Halloween-y stuff from Krista Mettler and Jennifer Trippetti. Credits.

I haven't blogged much at all in the last week since I've bee so busy with RAKabration plans. It's unbelievable how many prizes we have this year. Things are really getting off to a great start too so I hope you all stop by!

For anyone joining in Kim's trivia challenge, here' s a clue for you! This was my Halloween costume. I went all out as you can see LOL! I would post a few photos from the party at the Rover, but I don't think they're all PG! Some of the costumes were pretty crazy. I wasn't in the greatest mood though because I was out the night before and still hurtin' from that.

Reminds me I need to get some Halloween photos from my SIL. I haven't seen the girls in their costumes yet. :(

I also saw Dan in Real Life last weekend and that movie was just awesome! It was funny and sweet but not sappy at all. Steve Carell is just such a great actor - he can be funny, but not at all like Michael Scott from the Office. I also loved it because it was about a big, crazy family, sort of like mine. And also because of Dane Cook! I'm going to see him at Madison Square Garden in a few weeks. Can't wait!

Karaoke was a lot of fun last night too. I saw a good friend of mine who I hadn't seen in ages. And I sang Manic Monday along with my sister and Holly. I am not as brave as they are LOL! Forgot the camera though. D'oh. Gotta love that extra hour of sleep though this weekend after a night out!

Need to get back to RAKabration now! I hope to see you there!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Audimc said...

Great LOs!! Love the costume LOL!! I would love to see Dane Cook.. he is so stinkin funny! Have a great Rakabration week! What do you think of Grey's this season?

November 05, 2007  
Blogger michaelejahn said...

I spent my saturday - all day - trying out the new online tool at http://www.photoalbum.com - I am so very new to digital scrapbooking it was a 12 hour day ! My biggest issue was not with the online tool but learning the 'trick' of creating a decent transparent PNG file with a overprinting drop shadow ! I see you probably do that in your sleep ! Nice design, my mess is here - http://picasaweb.google.ca/michaelejahn/JOL_logo_samples/photo#5129231019727371154

November 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home