Friday, December 07, 2007

The calendars

I am done designing the calendars and just need to print! I picked up some CD insert paper to spare these pages from my dismal cutting skills. This first set uses mostly Amanda Rockwell & Gina Miller's Girls in Black Collection, with a few bits here and there from Gina and Amanda's other kits, some flowers by Dani Mogstad and the white background by Gina Cabrera. This one will go to my sister-in-law and parents.


I made this 2nd one for my Grandma and aunt and maybe a few others on my mom's side of the family. I mostly recycled layouts from the year (and the May page from the other calendar!) and then resized a few templates to finish up the rest of the pages. So many credits! These pages use stuff by Dani B, Amy Martin, Krista Mettler, Jessica Bolton, Sausan Designs, Gina Cabrera, Gina Miller, Amanda Rockwell, Kim Jensen, Meredith Fenwick, Jen Caputo, Corina Neilson, Dani Mogstad and Janet Phillips. (Hope that's everyone!)

4 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Love your calendars, Robin! I've got to get mine done this weekend.

December 07, 2007  
Blogger Gina said...

These look *great* Robin! I especially love the one using the GIB collection. I keep thinking "Oh, calendars...great gift idea!" And then I remember...new baby coming in February, don't want to leave him out! LOL

December 07, 2007  
Blogger Emily B said...

These are all so cute!!!! Love everything you did...some very lucky relatives you have!

December 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These came out soooo great!! I got my laptop back last night so I've got to get cracking!!!!!

December 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home