Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Shutterfly goodies!

I had an offer from Shutterfly to try out their new 8x8 and 12x12 prints. And all I can say is I am so happy with them! I know some people have been grumbling about Shutterfly, but I don't know what they are talking about. I ordered all of my stuff from them for Christmas gifts last minute on 12.16. I got my books on 12.20, the 8x8 on 12.21 and the 12x12 on 12.22.

I don't do a lot of printing because I'm lazy and I really could use a new printer. I don't like the quality I get with it. So I was happy to see Shutterfly started offering prints in digiscrapper friendly sizes. This also mean I didn't need to cut anything myself! (I should have failed cutting in kindergarten!)

I think the colors looked beautiful and I was able to see details in the papers that I couldn't see on my computer screen - especially in this black background. All I had to do was pick the size and upload the image. So very easy to use!

I bought frames at Michaels for these pages and Betty really loved her gift!

And I also wanted to show off my Shutterfly book...

I was really happy how they turned out. I used Shutterfly's templates and I turned off the vivid picks. I usually make the pages a little smaller than shutterfly recommends - and I may do that again - because even though the pages didn't get cut off with the full bleed - it's hard to see some of the edge detail on a few of the pages. But everyone still really loved them!

(Cover credits: Kate Hadfield and Corina Neilson's Fun and Fancy Free Kit, Nancy Comelab frames, spine paper from Amanda Rockwell and Gina Miller's Girls in Black.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Robin, your stuff looks great! You certainly have been busy the past several weeks. I miss reading your blog...hope to get back into more of a routine now that the holidays are over. :-)

December 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute Robin!! They sure look great to me!!

December 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home