Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bawling my eyes out!

I am a regular sponsor at North Shore Animal League (that's where we got Rocky) and I get emails from them all the time about the pets they rescue. This just came in my mailbox. Warning, you may need a box of tissues...
It just breaks my heart that people would treat an animal like this. I see those sweet eyes and I think of Rocky and how loving he is and how much having him in my life has made me a better person.

I know a lot of people don't like pit bulls, but they don't derserve to be treated so horribly! We had this story at work recently about a dog - along with two dead ones - just thrown in the trash.

There are days when I like dogs better than people, and I wish I could do more to help these pups. So I figure at least posting here to help spread the word is at least one little step.

If you have a dog, a cat or even a hamster, I hope you'll give them an extra pat or treat. They are so lucky to have you!

Here's a much happier story if you need some cheering up like I do now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home