Thursday, January 17, 2008

Layout roundup

I haven't posted any of my pages in ages! Here are my latest...
One of my 4x6 pages for my Christmas album. Kylie going to town on the wrapping paper. Credits.

She also had her own version of Jingle Bells. Credits.
Here's a two pager from Thanksgiving. It was so warm we were out in the yard playing. I didn't notice this until I went to scrap these photos but you can see Kylie drawing on Rocky in the big photo - or at least it looks that way! Credits
Here's one of my goddaughter after her baptism party. Credits
And here's my year in review. Credits.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucrecia said...

What a great idea to document her alternative song - I'm totally going to steal that idea! My 3 yr old would sing it "oh what fun it is to jump and jump and play. HEY"

January 17, 2008  
Blogger Sarah96 said...

what fantastic pages. You already know I LOVE the chalk page and saved that to my faves to lift from ya some day hehehe!

Love the year in review too. I so badly still need to do one from LAST year not to mention this year LOL.

January 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home