Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Random stuff

- I have Guitar Hero songs stuck in my head pretty much all day long. I have been timing my morning routine around how much GH I can get in.
- Loved watching all the extra and commentary on The Simpsons DVD. But one of my favorite things is just the menu - Spider-Pig is dressed like Spider-Man and swings across the top.
- I haven't scrapped all week.
- Got my car fixed and walked all over Englewood yesterday while I was waiting for it. I google mapped the distance from the auto shop to my doctors - 1.6 miles. So the round trip explains why my feet are a bit sore today.
- I have been trying to eat more fruit again this week, but I've had this same apple sitting here for two days.
- I cleared out bloglines. Went from about 200 subscriptions to 98. I kept only blogs by friends, a few designers I still want to stalk and a few others I really enjoy reading, along with entertainment, news and celeb gossip stuff. See I'm focusing! I usually just read my friends' blogs, some news and then clear the rest because I don't have time or don't care. I also unsubscribed from all the store blogs so that I won't spend money on digi stuff!
- I am so bad about keeping up on Facebook lately. I need to go do some poking. A bunch of my college friends are on there now and we have a group about planning our 10 year reunion. I'm getting old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home