Monday, February 11, 2008

Brrrrrrr!!!

It is so cold in Jersey today! The winds have been blowing like crazy since yesterday and my office is not well insulated so I think I'm going to have to go downstairs and work on the laptop.

I stayed away from the computer most of the weekend. I spent most of my time hanging out with my family and friends and had a lot of fun. Saturday we took Teri and Mikey out to Las Palmas with all of the Cabanas, including my crazy nieces. We had some good Spanish food and sangria. Kylie ate everything including the packets of butter - gross! The girl does not stop! LOL! Then we went back to Teri's for some coffee and fruit.

Yesterday, I went to a party for one of my co-workers who was leaving and also moving back to PA. It was really nice to see some of my friends from work out of the office. And a bunch of people who had left came to visit. I was there all afternoon and into the evening, so Melissa and I ended up going out to dinner afterwards and had so much food at The Cheesecake Factory.

Which reminds me, I have leftovers from last night! Think I'm going to go heat those up for some lunch now. But before I go, here's a page I did last week for my Christmas book...

These photos were pretty much taken in the dark so it was hard to tell what she was doing! Credits

2 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

this is so cute! i love the composition of this layout!

February 11, 2008  
Blogger Melinda said...

sounds like a fun weekend, Robin! I'm glad you had a good time :)

February 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home