Monday, February 04, 2008

I've been tagged

I got tagged by Melinda and just remembered after reading Amy's replies. So here's my take on this one...

1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics:
Rocky and myself

2. Where are the two best places you’ve been to?
Florence, Italy, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC

3. Name two things you do every day:
Check my email and worry about where I put my cell phone

4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you:
I love being an aunt and I’m obsessed with pop culture stuff.

5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN’T know about you:
I wrote a one-act play in high school that was performed in front of the school, and I got too scared during Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom that we had to leave the theater. I still haven’t seen any Indy movies!


6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping:
My co-worker Betsy told me about SBB, 2Peas, Digi Chick when I was trying to learn more about photoshop.
And I wanted to make a book about all the concerts I have been too – a long forgotten project.

7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months:
I just want to scrap more and maybe do some more printing.

8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools:
Photoshop and ACDSee

9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration:
My friends and browsing galleries

10. How has your scrapping changed since you started?
I used to be a one kit scrapper before ACDSee came into my life. And I used way too much drop shadows. I’d like to think my pages look nicer now.

11. What scrapbooking project have you yet to try but would love to?
I want to do more hybrid/altered stuff. I have a lot of ideas for some all-about me albums I want to do. And I want to paper scrap my girl scout photos. Got a bunch of stuff for Christmas for that project.

I'm going to tag Krista, Melissa, Meredith and Sarah. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah96 said...

I did it!! :) That was kinda fun too. hee hee. Thanks.
http://sarahs-scraps.com/?p=132

February 05, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love yours, Robin. I'm cracking up that you haven't seen any other Indy films (although Temple of Doom still creeps me out!). :)

February 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home