Monday, February 18, 2008

Some things that make me chuckle

Warning... the following are not very PC or suitable for children! But I wanted to share somethings that I thought were funny! So don't look if you are easily offended.

I have had this song in my head for days now. It's Sarah Silverman "letting" Jimmy Kimmel know what she's been up to with Matt Damon.

And here's a blog from political cartoonist at my paper, Matt Davies. He won the Pulitzer a few years ago and he's going to be featured in a spread for Madd Magazine! I think he's a hoot - even when I don't agree with him. Super nice guy, too. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Caputo said...

We were peeing our pants/crying laughing so hard at the "I'm f*ing Matt Damon" bit on Jimmy Kimmel... serously, the funniest thing EVER!!!!! hehehe

February 19, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well I may be bad, but I thought that song was absolutely hysterical! Robin you and I must have the same warped sense of humor!

February 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home