Monday, February 25, 2008

Still pounding

My headache is a little better - it mostly comes and goes now. I'm not looking forward to work today, where I usually get headaches anyway.

I was able to get a little scrapping done this weekend, in spite of the migraine. Here are my latest ...
Another page for my Christmas book using lots of Jenn Trippetti's stuff. Credits
I actually have a bunch of other pages using Jenn's stuff that I can't show off yet. She has some great stuff in the works!
Here's a scraplift of Melinda's I like cheese page using lots of Jessica Bolton's stuff. Credits
And I really love this photo of Kylie. I just adore this kiddo. Shes' so cute and funny and she always makes me laugh. And she's just not as bossy as her sister (for now) so we get along much better. LOL! I love Kim's hearts and have been dying to use them on a page. Credits.

1 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Hope your headache is completely gone by now! Love your scrap pages!

February 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home