Thursday, March 13, 2008

7 random things

Just saw this on Andie's blog. Play along if you want to!

1. I am too lazy to put away my clean laundry. It usually sits in the basket while dirty clothes cover the floor.
2. I've got the song "She's A Woman" stuck in my head since hearing it on American Idol.
3. I don't like perfume. It makes me sneeze.
4. I think I do a funny impression of Yoda.
5. I'm going having Weight Watchers Stuffed Turkey Breast for dinner.
6. I prefer to shop for groceries at 2 a.m.
7. I can't wait to get home to watch Lost tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your list made me laugh Robin. I also hate putting laundry away, and Rob and I used to go to the grocery store in the middle of the night all the time before kids, even in snow storms! LOL

March 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home