Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Did ya miss me?

My internet connection has been down since Sunday night! Not fun at all. I spent a good half hour trouble shooting with someone from Verizon Online. And after all the gymnastics of testing the modem, plugs, etc., she told me it was a regional problem!
Well, I called back today and talked to someone who was much more helpful and I'm all set up!
I have so much I want to catch up on I don't even know where to start!

So sad news first. After three years, I'm no longer an admin at RAKScraps. The site has new owners/admins who I hope will do a great job and keep things rakin'. I know they're already planning some fun things. It has been hard having to deal with this, but I think it will be a good change for me. RAKScraps has always been my morning coffee - the first thing I check when I get up. And I've made so many amazing friends. But I won't be going too far. I'll be around the digi sites and on Facebook!

Well, since I've had no internet and no admin stuff to deal with this week, I've done some other things! I joined a gym! It's been so long and I really need to get back on track. I am so lazy and spend so much time on the computer. I hit the treadmill yesterday for my first workout and it felt really great.

I didn't go today because I had another appointment...

My hair is nice and short again - the way I like it! I had "get a haircut" on my to do list since last year! I'm glad I can finally cross that off! (Man, I look yellow in this picture! LOL!)

Not much else exciting lately. I've seen a few movies - Be Kind Rewind (sorta funny - I loved Jack Black's take on the movies) and Semi Pro (hilarious), I rewatched Heroes season 1 on DVD, and my Netflix queue is moving through pretty quickly. I liked Jane Austen Book Club and Martian Child, which reminded me of how I felt as a kid. And I finally finished re-reading Sense and Sensibility and have moved on to The Golden Compass. I made a new rule that I have to read at least 2 new books before I re-read an old one, since I've been doing so much of that lately.

Well, I still have about 80 something emails to get through and I need some lunch. So I will catch up more later!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun just "scrappin" again!!!

March 05, 2008  
Blogger clc said...

I'm going to miss you SOOO much at RAKS. Hope you'll pop into the forums often to say hi!

March 05, 2008  
Blogger Melinda said...

good for you joining a gym! I really need to do that, but I just don't have any good options which have childcare I feel comfortable with, and evenings are much too crazy to try and go then.

March 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home