Thursday, March 06, 2008

Do computers feel?

I had been putting off taking my older computer in for a long time. I was so afraid that I lost everything on it. But my gym isn't too far from Best Buy so I took it in to Geek Squad and now there's a big hole under my desk along with lots of dust bunnies.

I always get so nervous going there! It's like going to the doctor. I was explaining to the Geek Squad guy how I have several computers that I use for different things, and it's pretty sad when the Geek Squad guy things you're a nerd!!! I feel like I left my kid off at the hospital. Sigh! I wonder if my computers miss each other.

Good news is that it's probably just a power failure. Phew!

Well, I'm off from work today! I'm going to see Juanes later tonight at Madison Square Garden with Randi and some friends. Before that we're going to the city for dinner. Should be lots of fun!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck ya they feel!!! LOL

March 06, 2008  
Blogger Melinda said...

LOL!!!! oh my that was a good laugh. Of course they miss each other! :)
I hope your baby comes home soon feeling all better ;)
and of course I hope you had a fun evening out with your sis and friends too!

March 06, 2008  
Blogger Meredith said...

lol! I have separation anxiety from my laptop, so I know it misses me when I leave it to go to the grocery store. :) The guy at Circuit City thinks (knows) I am a nerd, too! Glad your baby is going to be okay!

March 07, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Geek Squad guy thinks you're a nerd? I think you just hit 1337 status, Robin!! LOL!!

Your poor computers. I hope they don't miss each other too much! :)

March 07, 2008  
Blogger Angela Toucan said...

great layout of your pc

March 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home