Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I am up so early! I was in bed before midnight, which is rare for me, and I usually only sleep about 6 hours. So that means up super early today. That's not necessarily a good thing since it's going to be a long day! We'll be heading up to Mike's house and cramming into the van so that we can head down to my aunt's farm for Easter. As you may have seen from the last few pages I've posted, Easter is a big, crazy day in my family!

Yesterday, we spent the day with Taylor. She is really growing up lately. She'll be 5 next month. She can have 5 different conversations in under two minutes - takes after me! LOL!

Her mom dropped her off after dancing school and we took her to see Horton Hears a Who. She was so funny in reacting to the movie, yelling at the bad guys at one point and threating to get them back kung fu style!

After that, we took her shopping to pick out some clothes for her birthday and then we took her back to our house to color eggs. She wanted to rush right through that so she could get back to playing and watching 101 Dalmations. She really like to be able to play with her princess stuff without Kylie around. Her little sister likes to come in and knock things over!

Taylor also got to play on my laptop with the digital art studio. She hadn't played for a while, but she remembered how the program worked, and she's got pretty good command of the tablet. I cooked tacos for dinner and she told me they were her favorite! And then she went home with Randi for a sleepover. I wonder how that went!

See what I mean about the rush! She had eggs in every cup!


Mom's not even awake yet this morning. I think I may try to scrap a little before I have to get dressed. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aw Robin, you are such a good auntie! Can I send my girls to your house once in a while so you can do all those fun aunt things?

March 23, 2008  
Blogger clc said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter with your family! Love the photo of Taylor coloring eggs!

March 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home