Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sneezing and scrapping

I had a bad case of allergies at work last night and I feel crummy this morning. Gotta love the onset of spring!

Here are some more new pages! :) So not only have I been scrapping a lot, I've been journaling a lot, too. Sometimes it's so hard to come up with stuff to write LOL!
Finally got around to scrapping these photos of Lucia and the story of how I met her! Credits.

I love the photo of T and my mom from last Easter. It reminds me of an illustration at the end of The House at Pooh Corner where Pooh and Christopher Robin are walking away. Credits

And here's a photo from Ag Field Day last year of one of my favorite places at Douglass College. Credits. I got to play with Wendyzine's Cut and Cluster Actions and I gotta say they are pretty fun! (Check out Image 3 in the store preview!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

adorable pages. lucia is beautiful!

March 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home