Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thanks for being my friends even if I'm a grump!

Thank you everyone for your nice comments the last few days. It really does cheer me up to know you all love me even when I'm so down and cranky! I'm hoping the clouds clear soon!

My ankle was throbbing like crazy this morning, so I didn't go to the gym. Still haven't gone this week yet. But I didn't want to make it worse. Gotta try again tomorrow!!!!

Here are some of my recent layouts. This is one I reconstructed after losing my page the other day...
This one has lots of goodies from Doris Castle! I'm so glad she's back at SBG. The alphas are all by Correen Silke, who I see has been designing up a storm lately at Scrapdish. Credits.
Speaking of people who are back at SBG, this page is all Meredith Fenwick! She is seriously one of my all time favorite designers! Credits. These photos were from last Easter. The stamps reminded me of one of the games, which I didn't have photos of. The game involves getting everyone through a net using only one whole per person. So some people have to get picked up. It's crazy!
And here's a page I did for this week's Studio Start challenge about things you don't like. And right now I don't like my allergies!!! They are making me crazy, and that's after getting my monthly shots. I blame global warming! LOL! Anyway, it was really fun working with Maya's boxes and looking for different things in my scrap stash. (And you know a day after I finsished this I saw some cute cleaning doodles over at Lily Pad. D'oh!) I don't really hate any of the things in the boxes - well, maybe dust! Credits.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

You are loved, Robin. Grumpy or not.
Jan

March 28, 2008  
Blogger clc said...

Love your pages! Those boxes are great. I'll always love you Robin and I can probably compete with you in the grumpy department.

March 28, 2008  
Blogger Meredith said...

robin, you are most definitely loved! and i'm with ya on the grumpy thing today! my allergies have been awful and i think we are allergic to pretty much the same stuff! well, except for the perfume and the cleaning chemicals. you found some really cute stuff in your scrap stash!

March 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home