Wednesday, April 02, 2008

March Madness

Not that I follow basketball or anything! I only found out Rutgers women were in the final four yesterday and then they lost! I was more closely following the Bracket Brawl on 92.3 KRock which came down to Metallica kicking Pearl Jam's butt.

I counted all the pages in my DST gallery that I finished in March - and there were 21! Seems like I've caught a bit of scrapping fever! And so far, just two days into April, I've done 4 more - two of which I can't show off yet! Here are some more of my recent pages...

This is a page I did for a circle journal I'm doing with some of my favorite digi gals. Someone mentioned that they liked the font - that's my handwriting, thanks to Darcy Baldwin! I had this idea in my head for a long time, and I finally got the mojo to scrap it. Credits.
I also scrapped all the little kids on Easter. Here's one I did with the Studio Girls' new Impressions of Healing and Calm kit.
This is Jenn Trippetti's Suddenly I See. Had me singing the song while I scrapped these photos of Nick. He's Danielle's little brother. Credits
I did this page using a lot of stuff from Sausan Designs and I love how it turned out! A very different style for me! :) Credits.
And here's my cute little Kylie niece. I don't even like purple, but I loved these goodies from Flergs and they matched my photo so nicely! Credits

These are some photos from Ag Field Day last year using more of Jenn's stuff. Credits.

This is my friends' dog Patches - she hates me! I think I'm becoming a Flerg addict. Credits
And here's my first page from my new stash of family photos! Grandma and her sister June as little girls. I just love it! I scrapped this one with goodies from Anna Benjamin, who's the newest Studio Girl and has some fun and pretty stuff in her new store!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

wow!!! you have been BUSY! And your layouts are beautiful!

April 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home