Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tagged

Mish just tagged me on her blog...

10 YEARS AGO-

I was in college and working parttime at the Courier News. I spent spring break working on two big research papers, one on Alice Roosevelt Longworth and the other on Ida B. Wells.

5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST
Deposit a check that's been sitting on my desk for 3 weeks.
Crop and edit at least 5 photos that I had scanned each day.
Do some CT layouts.
Call HP about a part for my computer.
Go to the allergist.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY
Sun chips
Chocolate
yogurt
Apples
Carrot sticks


5 FOODS I LOVE
Peanut butter
Pizza
Enchiladas
Chicken Parm
Mac and Cheese

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire.
Buy a penthouse apartment and throw a big party for all my digi gals!


5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
West New York, NJ
Cliffside Park, NJ
New Brunswick, NJ
Norwich, CT
Houston, TX


FAVORITE QUOTE
If you can't say something good about someone, sit right here by me.

I'm tagging anyone who wants to play along!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bwaaaahhhaaaaa - love your fav. quote - perfect for you!! Glad you did this...it's always fun to see what people have to say. :-)

April 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home