Saturday, April 12, 2008

A yellow converse day

For some reason, I don't like to wear my cons until the weather gets nice. I guess because they're not good in snow or the cold, epsecially since I like to wear mine without socks. But it's a gorgeous day today and I've got mine on! I just picked up a new pair of black cons at Target.

Of course I slept most of today. Catching up after a late night last night and lots of early starts during the week. I sorted through more than a year's worth of photos and they are slowly uploading to Shutterfly for prints.

We went to an early dinner at Outback and I am so stuffed! I saw a friend I hadn't seen in ages, so that was cool. I saw a bunch of other old friends last night at my friend Jeff's birthday party too. Feels like I'm running into people everywhere I go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love those yellow cons Robin! I really want a pair of red ones, but I haven't seen any around here. And I can't really wear them to work, so I shouldn't buy them...LOL. I think you and I could be shoe/style buddies. You've got style girl!!

April 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home