Thursday, May 29, 2008

31@31

Just got a page done about all the fun stuff I've done at 31! I started writing the list awhile ago and then it was also the last Digi Dare, so that really motivated me to scrap this. So did the fun stuff from On Designs. :)

It has been a pretty cool year. Even though it's had up and downs, there are a lot of great things I can look back on. Lots of fun places, movies, books, tv shows, all that stuff I love. It was also a year of reconnecting with friends. It started on my birthday last year when I went back to the Rover. Now I have a lot of friends who I haven't seen in years back in my life. Then of course I found lots of people through Facebook. And I met even more friends through digi scrapping!

So while I was scrapping, my pup left me two presents. Sigh! I really wasn't being a good doggie mama and I wasn't paying attention to what she was doing. But it's all cleaned up. First time she's had an accident - so that's not too bad.

We also went for our first walk outside of the yard. Didn't go too far because I was a nervous wreck! I took her to Bergenline where there were lots of people to check out. Penny wanted to go in a few stores! But I really need to get her a harness - I think that will make walking her easier and make me feel a little more secure.

She really is so sweet. Quiet even. She likes to sit up on my lap and cuddle with me. I'm so lucky to have found her. I hope you're not all sick of hearing about my pup! I can't help it. I'm smitten!

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

She is just so cute (Penny - LOL!), Robin!!!! Congrats on being a fur mama!
LOVE your 31@31 page. I wanted to do that one too, but totally haven't... yet. I might still.
Have a great day! :)

May 29, 2008  
Blogger clc said...

Love your layout! I'd never get 53@53 all on one page ;)

May 29, 2008  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

love her big doggy eyes... :)

May 29, 2008  
Blogger shelly c said...

Thought of stopping at your blog to say "Happy Birthday!!!"
Awesome page your 31@31 is and in your fav colour too. May I add that that's a wonderful photo of you!

June 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home