Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yay!!!

I'm such a dork because I'm so excited David Cook one last night. After the judges' comments Tuesday, I thought he was doomed. But now it looks like there will be some decent music from an American Idol winner. Two of my favorite moments from last night were Jack Black, Ben Stiller and Robert Downey Jr. (oh man I love him) trying out for the Pips and George Michael singing. Great stuff. I usually forward through or skip the results show, but this one was pretty good.
** And I just remembered, there was lots of Michael Johns too! What a good night!

And, yes I'm up early today. Kylie's here today. I had to pick her up yesterday from day care because she had a messy diaper. And they're not allowed to go back for a day if they go home sick. We don't have any milk, so I don't know what I'm going to do about coffee. Wonder if Kylie wants to walk to Dunkin Donuts? She's dancing along with Jo Jo right now. So cute!

Speaking of Robert Downey Jr. - I am so glad he's having a comeback. I saw Iron Man this weekend and it was pretty cool. Great story, cool effects, funny lines. Did I mention that I love Robert Downey Jr. I loved him in the 80s. Loved him on Ally McBeal - anyone remember how he used to sing on that show. Mmmmmmmm.

I also saw Prince Caspian, which I thought was pretty cool. I think you'd be lost if you didn't see the first movie. The Caspian books are my favorite Narnia stories. It felt a little condensed to me. I also don't remember a love story in the book. But it was all good. Love that summer movie season is here!

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna B. Miller said...

I thought last night's AI was great. I think both David's have great careers ahead of them. Robin, I'd like to learn more about you, so I'm TAGGING you. Here are the rules: 1) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 2)Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

May 22, 2008  
Blogger Sarah96 said...

oh man, I LOOOVED Robert Downy Jr in Aly McBeal too. I was sooo sad when he got into trouble and had to leave.

Hope you and Kylie have a great day. :)

May 22, 2008  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

i really loved iron man. like really loved it. i thought RDJr. was great in it!

May 22, 2008  
Blogger Jen Caputo said...

Oh I'm totally with you, I have such a crush on Robert Downey right now and ooohh.. George Michael was great last night! Love him too!

May 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home