Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bad dog!

Oh man, Penny is having a bad day. First of all, her whimpering from the kitchen woke me up this morning. She would not leave me alone while I ate lunch. She climbed on my shoulder like a parrot while I was on the couch. She wouldn't get off the couch. She was eating berries in the yard that fell from the neighbor's tree. She tried to play with one of mom's mooses. She chewed on the bathroom rugs. She zigged and zagged all over the place on our walks. She was barking at something in the kitchen for no apparent reason. And Randi just called me to let me know Penny left a present on mom's bed. Randi didn't realize that the stairs weren't blocked off or that mom's door was open. She realized that things were too quiet and found the pup upstairs.

I'm wondering what's up with her. Maybe it's a bad day. Maybe she misses me after spending so much time with me last week. Maybe it has something to do with getting fixed. I was just looking into some obedience classes last night. She has been such an angel until today. I'm hoping tomorrow's better!

3 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

lol! if puppy's are like babies, maybe she is just going through her terrible 2s! i hope things get better. she sure is cute!

June 11, 2008  
Blogger clc said...

Hope Penny behaves better tomorrow! Puppies can be just as much work as kids.

June 11, 2008  
Blogger Melinda said...

It sounds like the honeymoon is over- welcome to parenthood LOL! I hope she settles down soon.

June 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home