Saturday, June 21, 2008

Books

I did this page for a Studio Start about books that inspire you. I had a much longer list that I narrowed down. Credits

And I think it's funny that Little Women is on right now - the Winona Ryder version. That was the first novel I read that wasn't a "kids" book. I'm not a crier when it comes to movies, but this story always makes me cry. Always breaks my heart how Jo turns down Laurie and then he ends up with Amy! I haven't seen this version in awhile - didn't realize Laurie was Christian Bale!

I'm so exhausted. I haven't been sleeping well because I'm still getting used to my routine as a doggie mama. And my mom is away for a week so I really have been getting up early. I feel so terrible leaving her alone!

Here are some other pages I've done recently....

This is just a photos of me, Randi and Grandma when they came to visit us in college. I don't think I have many photos of the three of us. Credits
Here's my pup snuggling up to my lap. I am a sucker for her! Credits

I've got a huge to-do list but I'm too beat to get anything done! I just had a nap and feel even worse now. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the rest of today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home