Thursday, June 19, 2008

Doggie Day Care

I couldn't sleep last night and now I'm exhausted! Not just because of the lack of sleep but because I've spent most of the morning with Penny and Rocky. Randi worked at Project Graduation last night so Rocky stayed over.

There were a few moments where I was worried Rocky was being a little too rough. They were also competing over bones, toys and my lap! Rocky still thinks he's a lap dog. Here are some photos...
Kept them busy with rawhides. That worked for a few minutes!
Rocky wanted all the toys to himself!
This would be an awesome photos if not for the pet eye!
Here's one without flash and a little blur - I was bribing them with treats!

** I forgot to mention that when we went outside, our neighbor's dog - a big black newfoundland - was barking and Penny was whining, and Rocky ran over almost like he was defending her. It was cute! (By the way, the neighbor's big dog is also named Rocky and they also have a pug named Cosmo.)

She's now doing something she NEVER does. She's sitting on the kitchen floor by herself. Wonder if she misses Rocky?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

June 19, 2008  
Blogger CathyRose said...

Such adorable pictures! Awww...

June 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home