Thursday, June 12, 2008

Randomness

So my town decide to close off the municipal lot around the corner so it could build a big parking deck. This means that the already bad parking situation around here got horribly worse this week. Luckily tonight I could fit on the corner of my block. Not an ideal spot, but better than parking by the school and having to move by 7 am again.

There's an old lady up the street. She must be a million years old. I thought she was a thousand years old when we were kids. She used to sit out on her stoop smoking every night and she always fed all the strays. I've seen her a few times this week while I was out walking the dog, and every time I pass her house she yells out "Coffee and potatoes." Now, you've got to imagine that in a Hudson County accent. "Cawfee and patatahs." I think she's lost it!

I did my back ups today. Everything fit on one DVD!

The air conditioner in my room stinks. It's new from last year. And it worked then. Even with the fan on it's a sauna in there.

I forgot to mention the most awesome birthday present I got for myself: Tickets to see Bruce Springsteen! They are total nosebleed seats, but that's all I could get. If anyone wants to come with, let me know! I have an extra ticket for July 29.

I also got my plane tickets and made my reservations for CHA this summer! I'm so excited. It's going to be so much fun to see a bunch of my digi friends! Let me know if you're going to be there, too.

Going to go see what's on TiVo now. Should be the last Men in Trees. I like that show and I'm sad they canceled it. My TiVo has been pretty empty this week. The only new shows are American Experience. So if anyone has any good recommendations for summer viewing, I'd love to hear them.

I think I woke Penny up. I can hear her whining downstairs. Poor thing. I'm going to be strong and leave her alone though.

1 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Enjoy Bruce Springsteen! Can't wait to see you at CHA!

June 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home