Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Update on my aunt and other stuff

My aunt is doing better! I want to thank all of you for your kind words and your support! It means so much. She was awake today and responding - my last update was early afternoon, and that was before they took the tube out.

Now that I have a pup, my whole routine has changed. I get up and spend time with the dog pretty early, for me at least. If I'm too tired, I go back to sleep on the couch with her. Or else I spend my mornings checking email, scrapping, playing Scramble or other games on Facebook, and Plurking on the laptop. My office is so neglected. I need to bring up some toys and maybe get another bed so Penny can learn to relax upstairs. I haven't ACDSeed one thing since she's been here! I don't even want to think about paying my bills. And I can't get my network working (think it could be an XP/Vista thing) so I can't listen to my music downstairs. So instead we've been watching whatever Netflix sent in the mail or instant movies on Netflix or Melrose Place on Soapnet in the mornings.

Which brought me to think today that if I'm getting up and watching TV this early, I should really try to exercise. I have at least been a lot more active going for walks every day, but it's really not enough. My healthy eating habits have gone out the window lately. I finally went food shopping and now I can at least bring dinner to work, but I was ordering out every night last week.

So tomorrow, I hope I find a little motivation! Night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela Toucan said...

glad your aunt's better, and you are enjoying your pup

June 18, 2008  
Blogger clc said...

Happy to hear that your aunt is doing better. Hope she continues to improve quickly!

June 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home