Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Getting ready for Chicago!

I'm getting myself ready for my trip to CHA in Chicago tomorrow. I got my nails done and went to the bank. I'm getting my hair cut later. I still need to pack though, but I usually like to leave that until the last minute since I usually can't sleep before flying. My flight is too early though - cab is coming to get me at 5:30!

Thought I'd share some recent photos before I go....

These cupcakes from Magnolia were the best I've ever had!
The polar bear at the Bronx Zoo.
The girls....

Penny got a bandana at Petsmart after her grooming last week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun in Chicago!! I'll go one of these years :)

Those cupcakes look yummie too!

July 16, 2008  
Blogger Gina said...

OMG, I'm reading all about Magnolia cupcakes all. over. the. Web! I waaaaaant some!!!!!! ;) Have fun at CHA!

July 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home