Sunday, July 06, 2008

Penny's day out

We brought Penny with us to Corinne's party today. She got dressed up in her party dress, of course! And she was really such a good pup! Taylor and Kylie were so good with her. They both wanted to walk her and hold her - but they were pretty good about taking turns. We even went for a little walk up and down the block. The rest of the family all really loved Penny, too. Some of my cousins, aunts and uncles hadn't met her yet. She also met her other doggie cousin, Angel, and that initial meeting didn't go so well! Penny went right up to sniff her, and Angel peed on her face! GROSS!!!!! But after that they pretty much ignored each other and got along fine. It was also cool just hanging out with my family. My cousins are all teenagers now and they are the coolest kids. I'm pretty tired of bbqs now though.

I'm hoping the weather is nice tomorrow. I've got two more days off so we're hoping to take the kiddos to the zoo. Betty and Lucia are supposed to meet us there, too. Forecast isn't too great though right now, so we'll see.

Gonna watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home